3 Reasons to Get Help with Your Coaching BusinessJan 30, 2023
Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt, and Jeff Bezos all had one thing in common:
(Other than building four of the world's biggest companies and influencing much of the human race.)
They were all coached by Bill Campbell.
When I think about powerful and influential people, it’s easy to believe that they are born outliers.
Or they worked harder.
Or they were luckier.
But when these people talk about success, they attribute much of it to other people — key figures in their lives who helped them make a pivotal change.
That's right, they give a lot of the credit to their coach.
As a coach, I understand that it sounds like a marketing scheme to get me more business.
You might even imagine me saying:
“You should hire a coach! Oh, and by the way, I’m a coach if you need one!”
I mentioned this on Twitter too:
But when I look at my own life, I notice a similar pattern in my successes:
- I got good at skateboarding because I skated with and learned from better skaters
- I got good at water polo because I had a good high school coach
- I finally left my 9-5 because my coaches helped me dial in my online business
And at the risk of sounding corny and opportunistic, I believe this to my core:
If you want to achieve your goals, the best way is to get guidance from those that know how to help.
Do You Want a Coaching Business that Makes More than $5K Every Month?
Maybe you want to get out of your 9-5 (like I did).
Maybe you want to make some extra money on the side.
Maybe you want to do meaningful work that excites you every day.
If you like the idea of helping people achieve their biggest goals, coaching could be a good option.
Coaching isn’t for everyone though. It's not for people who:
- Want to work for others
- Hate having deep conversations
- Want to provide services and deliverables (like freelancers, agencies, and service-based businesses)
And it’s definitely not for people who want to avoid responsibility. You have to desire control over every aspect of your business and career.
But, if you want to:
- Help individuals make personal change
- Position your business to scale in the future
- Have full control over your income and schedule
- Wake up excited to work on your business every day
Coaching could be a great fit.
But there’s one key question:
Should you get help with your coaching business?
If this question is running through your head, here are three signs to look out for:
3 Reasons to Get Help Building Your Coaching Business
Look for these three clues to see if you should consider hiring help to grow your coaching business:
1. You’re missing pieces of the puzzle…and you don’t know what.
Maybe you're in the early stages of considering coaching as an option.
Maybe you've been at it for a while.
But either way, you're certain there are things you’re missing.
Online business is like a big puzzle.
You have high-level needs like:
And then you have the small details to cover:
- Sending DMs that get answered
- Writing content
- Creating offers
- Using tech and automation
- Designing your funnel
- Creating launch assets
- Writing copy
And this is just a fraction of it.
If you know that you're missing pieces of the puzzle, you can try to figure it out yourself. But how long will that take?
And will you ever get all the answers you need?
I spent five years building an online business before admitting I didn't have all the pieces. And once I hired a coach I realized I was missing a lot more than I suspected.
If you want to succeed (and do it soon), hiring help is your clearest and quickest path.
2. You’ve learned a lot...but don’t have results.
You might have all the knowledge you need.
Because you can find everything you could ever need to know for free on the internet.
But you can still lack results.
I've seen this with many of my clients.
I show them what to do and it's nothing new. They already "know" what I'm teaching them.
But when I teach it to them, they get results.
Because I make sure they do it. Or, if they already were, I make sure they do it right.
If you think you have the answers but struggle to make clear progress, getting help can be the solution you need.
3. You’re making progress...but it’s taking too long.
This one is painful.
You make enough progress to know you shouldn't quit but not enough to feel good about what you're doing.
These people have nearly everything they need. And it makes it hard to justify getting help.
You've pretty much figured it out...almost.
But there's a problem with this stage — it can last a long time.
You don't want to stop or change what you're doing because it's working, sort of.
And the last thing you want to do is take a step in the wrong direction.
But getting help is critical here. Because experts help you see what you can't.
They tell you which levers to keep pulling and which ones to tweak.
What's great about this situation is how fast success can come.
These are the clients who come in with sporadic sales and, two months later, fly past $5,000 per month.
If you're at this stage, getting help can change everything.
It's like adding rocket fuel to your business.
Even if you only make a few changes, it's worth it because you'll multiply your investment.
What to Do If You Need Help
As I mentioned, knowledge isn’t the main thing that holds people back.
People struggle to achieve their goals, even though the info they need is free on the internet.
What's the real problem?
Distraction. A lack of focus. A lack of clarity. False beliefs.
It's possible you're missing critical information.
But more likely, I bet you're not laser-focused.
You have too much information. You want to try it all. And even when you commit to a few habits, it's hard to stay focused.
It's for this reason that I created the $5K Coaching Fast Track.
I want people to say:
- “Time to dial in my niche. I’ll focus on these 3 tasks.”
- “Okay, time to get more leads. I’ll focus on these 3 daily habits.”
- “Now I need to improve my sales skills. Cool, I’ll focus on these 3 levers.”
And then stick to those decisions.
There’s a lot that goes into building a coaching business.
But compared to other business models, it's simple.
And with the right help, you can create a thriving coaching business in a matter of months.
All you need to do is make one decision — the decision to get guidance.
What is the $5K Coaching Fast Track?
Right now, most programs on the market help you grow your online business.
But there's one problem — to grow a business, you need to have one in the first place.
If your income is $0, growing by 300% will put you at...$0.
That's why I made this program for aspiring coaches. So they can learn how to build a coaching program from scratch.
Along with everything they need to get traction and clients, even if they have zero testimonials.
If you want the easiest system to build an online coaching business, make your first $5K, and do it every month, keep reading.
In my brand new program, you:
- Learn how to choose a niche, so you feel confident you can help people with something they're willing to pay for.
- Learn how to create content that attracts the right people, and makes them say, "Yes! This is what I need!"
- Learn easy-to-implement coaching skills. So you get regular messages from clients thanking you for their success.
- Learn how to create offers that make prospects eager to listen and excited to buy.
- Learn how to get leads without sending DMs that make you feel gross and spammy.
- Learn how to close sales with confidence and certainty. Where prospects thank you for helping them find a solution they feel good about.
- The Online Coaching Blueprint: An easy-to-follow, step-by-step course that makes you excited to wake up and work on your business every day — because you know exactly what to do.
- The $5K Coaching Community: A Slack channel to meet and befriend like-minded people and get feedback on any questions, content, and course "homework."
- The $5K Coaching Calls: Weekly Zoom calls to deepen relationships face-to-face. I answer questions live and teach new lessons to create paradigm shifts that take you to the next level.
- The Accountability Tracking System: An easy way to track your habits and get daily accountability. You'll stay focused and wake up excited knowing exactly what you need to do.
- Greenlight "Pass" Confirmation: With direct feedback, never again will you wonder if you're ready to move forward. You'll know with certainty that you're prepared to take the next step.
I'm excited to make coaching simple for you, so your business can make thousands of dollars every month.
I'm excited to help you get your business off the ground, so you have the foundation to build a multi-6-figure business not long after.
(Like Coach Raj — a year ago I helped him get to $5K/month. Now he's making tens of thousands every month.)
If you know your coaching business could use some help, do yourself a favor and get guidance.
Coaching doesn't have to be a struggle.
You can build a business that fills you with excitement about the future — the future you've been dreaming about for years.
$5K Coaching Fast Track Details
Once you begin, you get access for an entire year.
You move at your own pace so you never get left behind.
If you follow the program and don't make at least $5,000, you get a complete refund.
This means you'll make more than your entire investment in the program back in coaching sales, or I'll give you all your money gack.
Shoot me a DM (@robertgriker on Twitter) ASAP if you have any questions or want to claim your spot.
Happy Monday :)
- Rob Riker